PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using this site and or our service, you agree and consent to following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site! As a client you are required to agree with these terms in order to use our products and services.
Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21); may change and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) web sites (Including but not limited to Solution21inc.com, Solution21inc.com and any website designed by Dentistry21) – refered here to as Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) Websites – will mean you accept those changes.
Definition of Client: A client is any person or business entity that has placed an order for any of Solution21 Inc. services.
1- Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) Websites do not provide Dental or medical advice
The contents of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) licensors, and other material contained on Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites (“Content”;) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your dentist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a dental condition. Never disregard professional dental advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site!
If you think you may have a dental emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, dentists, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) employees, Links on the site, or others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21), or other visitors to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites is solely at your own risk. Furthermore, information added to Solution21 Inc. websites by its clients are added at sole discretion of the clients and are full responsibility of the said client. Solution21 Inc. does not accept any liability or responsibility on said content.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
3-USE OF CONTENT.
Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) authorizes you to view a single copy of the material on the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Content and or images on the websites designed by Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) are protected under copyright laws. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items accessible on the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference. The fees charged to clients for membership and setup/design of websites does not provide any right of ownership to content, design elements and or images and other material throughout the sites, unless permitted by written consent from Solution21 Inc.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites. Domain names registered by Solution21 Inc. for its client are legal property of Solution21 Inc. and are leased temporarily to clients. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
4- LIABILITY OF Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) AND ITS LICENSORS.
The use of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) WebSites and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) WebSite, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) and its suppliers. Accordingly, Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites.
The Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) Websites and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21), its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites. In no event shall Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21), its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is advised of the possibility of such damages. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
5- USER SUBMISSIONS.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission You agree that you will not send or transmit to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) by email, you automatically grant–or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted?Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) may sublicense its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the Public Areas or to Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) by email. We try to answer every email in a timely manner, but are not always able to do so.
6- RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE/CANCELLATION POLICY
Solution21 Inc. (Dentitry21) reserves the right to refuse providing services to any of its clients at its sole discretion. Since the membership programs are monthly, a client whose service is being terminated will receive a one month notice via email. It is the responsibility of the client to find and secure new service for his/her website design/hosting and maintenance. A client has the right of cancelling his membership with one month written notice unless a separate agreement has been signed by the client. All fees are due before the receipt of such notice by mail/fax confirmed by Solution21 Inc. In both cases of service termination and cancellations, client understands that Solution21 Inc. has full ownership and copyright to all material on its websites. Material that has been added by client such as images and personal content can me moved to new company and website at client discretion. No material of original design content, images including domain names is permitted to be transferred unless with written permission from Solution21 Inc.
Solution21 Inc. (Dentitry21) has several tools that allow you to record and store information. For example, These areas are structured to allow access only to visitors with a valid password.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) account and password; (3) promptly inform Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) of any need to deactivate a password. You grant Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, including to Register to win, or your or third parties use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) tools and services, including Online Editor and Practice-Xl Online.
8- Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) LIVE AND MEMBER TO MEMBER AREAS (“PUBLIC AREAS”).
If you use a Public Area, such as a chat room, bulletin board or community Ask a dentist, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) in its sole discretion;
Posting advertisements or solicitations of business; After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form); Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
Impersonating another person; Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) , exposes Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
Terminate a user s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) has no liability or responsibility to users of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
9- ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) may provide links to third-party web sites. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) also may select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party web sites. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) does not endorse any product advertised on the Dentistry21 Site.
10- MATERIAL SUBMITED BY CLIENT
One service of Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is updating and changing websites and its content on client s behalf. Also Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) offers access to direct and live online editor that enables clients to update their websites with the material of choice. It is the responsibility of client and or its employees to make sure the material submitted is original and or client does have permission to use it. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) does not accept any responsibility as to review of such material for copyright issues. If Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is informed by any third party of copyright infringement and or questionable material Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) reserves the right to remove the material in question from our server. It is the responsibility of the client to resolve such complaints, objections and or any legal action brought resulting from the use of such material.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21), its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) is based in Irvine, California, in the United States of America. Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21), or in any way relating to your use of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) Websites, resides in the courts of the County of Orange, State of California and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the County of Orange in State of California in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of California, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites, these Terms and Conditions and theSolution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) disclaimer constitute the entire agreement between you and Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) with respect to the use of the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites, and Content.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Solution21 Inc. (DBA Dentistry21) websites helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed by electronic mail to info@Solution21inc.com or via U.S. mail to Dentistry21 at 2603 Main street, #820, Irvine, CA 92614. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but are not always able to do so.
1. You acknowledge that the information on this website is provided as is for general information only. It is not intended to provide dental or medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual dental condition. No warranties of any kind is given regarding use of this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
2. You agree that you will hold harmless Solution21 Inc. and its shareholders, officers, directors, clients and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Solution21 or any of the information contributors to the website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Solution21 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of Solution21 nor are they endorsed by Solution21. Many clients of Solution21 Inc. have access to create their own material on websites, the material created by clients remains the responsibility of the said client and Solution21 Inc does not accept liability and responsibility related to said materrial.
4. Solution21 may provide links on the website to other web sites which are not under the control of Solution21. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing Dentistry21.com and Solution21inc.com is such a website. Also Solution21 may frame other web sites inside its frame or Dentistry21.com and Solution21inc.com (or it s clients websites) frame. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Solution21 of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is hosted by Solution21, Inc. which is headquartered in the State of California, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Orange County, California and the United States District Court for the District of Orange county with respect to such matters. Solution21 and Dentistry21 make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. Solution21, Inc. It?s logo, nameplates, Practice-XL, and Dentistry21 are trademarks of Solution21, Inc. and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
All text and electronic images on this website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or sales marks of Dentistry21 or Solution21 Inc. its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject to prosecution.
Please direct any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org